We are a full-service Property Management Company that provides on-going property management, turn-overs, tenant screening, maintenance coordination, property inspections and monthly owner reports. Each task is as important as the last and we understand that you may have time and patience for some rather than others. That is why we offer each specialized service independently to fulfill your personal needs. We respect your investments and our goal is to make your life easier while maintaining the benefits of being a rental property owner.
Turn Over/Design Services
Our design consultants are here to help you renovate your property, focusing on key upgrades that will make an impact on your investment and appeal to your desired audience. We assist you with a budget that makes sense for your property, so you’re not setting a budget that exceeds your potential return.
- Inspect the property
- Create a budget
- Create a design
- Manage the project
- Communicate with contractors
Tenant Screening is one of the most important steps in securing a successful rental experience.
- Interior/Exterior photos of the rental property
- Featured Listing on 25thRentals.com
- Listing is syndicated to various online real estate databases
- Filter calls and show property to prospective tenants
- Accepting and application and performing a thorough background check including running credit, verify employment, calling previous landlords and references.
- Present prospective tenant’s information for final approval to owner
Lease Signing and Move-In
Now that you have found the perfect tenant it’s important to make sure your contract is legal and binding and all parties are understanding the terms. The move in/walk thru is as crucial, as it is heavily referenced upon move-out
- Lease Signing: Meet the tenants to sign lease and present them with house rules
- Move-in Walk-thru: Pre-move in, we will inspect the property with new tenant, take notes of current condition and photos as needed.
On-Going Property Management
On-Going Management allows us to be the liaison between you and your tenants. It allows you to be the property owner that receives property income without the hassle.
- Collect rent and service notices
- Tenant contact for any repair or maintenance
- Coordinate repairs and maintenance
- Pay bills associated with property
- Receive monthly report and owner’s raw by the 20th of the month
- Coordinate property turn-over
- Annual Property Inspections
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- No categories